Love is not just a noun. It is a verb. Love without action doesn't exist.
Divas it is that time of year again for our Annual "12 Days of Luxetips Before Christmas" Holiday Gift Guide. You know the drill. I list 12 products that I absolutely adored for 2012 and we giveaway most of these fab products during the 12 Days Before Christmas. I love doing this series because my loyal readers can win a free fabulous gift for themselves or treat a special person in their life. Fabulous!
So here we go with my "Best of 2012" list:
1. NCLA Nail Lacquer. I was introduced to this nail lacquer this year and I am in love with it. It is the only 5 free lacquer on the market. The brand features hot colors and super hot names like: "Without Me There is No VIP" and "Trophy Wife". So LA and cute! The color is vibrant; dries fast, and is chip free.
2. L'Occitane Shea butter hand cream and lip balm duos. I have used the hand cream for years. I recently started using the lip balm and it is AMAZING! It keeps my lips so soft and moisturized. It is great for chapped lips or if you want added protection against the harsh winter cold.
3. LaVanilla Healthy Candle. LaVanilla has these gorgeous healthy candles and they smell beautiful. The candles are free of paraffin, dyes and harsh chemicals.
4. Lancôme Holiday Collection. As you know, Lancôme is my favorite luxe beauty brand and their Holiday Collection is gorgeous! It features beautiful browns, bronzes, golds and ruby reds. Pretty.
5. Stella and Dot. I am obsessed with Stella and Dot. The jewelry is high quality and super affordable. I am particularly obsessed with their beautiful bracelets (Renegade cluster) and candles. The candles are divine!
6. Smashbox Cosmetics eye palettes. I started using Smashbox Cosmetics this year and this neutral eye palette is my favorite go to product right now. Smashbox eyeshadows are long lasting with great color. Love.
7. Sabon Scrubs and Soaps. I visited Sabon in Paris and fell in love with the store. They have the most unbelievable body and hand scrubs. Plus they have these gorgeous looking and smelling soaps. It was actually one of my favorite stops in Paris.
8. Maybelline Falsies Mascara. This Mascara was a pleasant surprise for me. It makes your eyelashes look super long and lush....like false lashes. Amazing. Everytime I wear it, folks swear I am wearing false lashes. And for only $6 bucks it is a deal!
9. Effie's Paper. Every woman should have good stationery and Effie's paper never disappoints. The designs are so chic and upscale. Love, love, love.
10. Frye Boots. My new obsession. Once you go Frye, you never go back. These boots are sturdy, gorgeous and well made. They say they last forever and from the craftmenship, I know it is a fact.
11. Estee Lauder Blush (Peach Passion Shimmer). The colors go on light, but stay on forever. Plus they are gorgeous and compliment my skintone perfectly. These blushes are a winner and they come in gorgeous packaging. Give them a try.
12. USK Multi 12 in 1 Miracle Treatment Leave-In Treatment. This leave in conditioner is the best in its class. It makes any hair type super soft and manangeable. I have used it on my daughter's thick and curly hair and my very coarse hair. It tames hair like a dream. It also can be used with heat and acts as a thermal protectant to provide shine, control, and conditioning from the inside out.
And starting tomorrow we will start giving away one product a day until Christmas Eve. Yeah.