Really try to live in the moment. If you make a mistake, forget it, learn from it, and keep moving forward.
I remember when I first saw a Porsche Panamera on the road. I literally dropped my mouth open. I mean a 4 door Porsche? Plus it was still sleek, sexy, and super fast.
This is a luxe car and if money was no object, I can see me and the luxe kids zooming around town in this beautiful car. And yes it is big enough for luxe kids. It has ample leg room and head space for a family of four. Yeah. Finally a sports car for luxe moms. LOL
The Porsche Panamera features:
- 300 hp @ 6200 rpm
- Torque: 295 lb.-ft. @ 3750 rpm
- 3.6 Liter V6 engine
- Top Track Speed: 160 mph
- 0-60 mph: 6.0 sec
Technology: (All important for techy moms as myself)
Porsche Communication Management (PCM) incl. hard-drive based navigation module with 3D navigation map, high-resolution 7-inch -WVGA (Wide Video Graphics Array) TFT color display.
- Trip computer
- Cruise control
- Integrated antenna system for audio and navigation
- Dual-tone horn, additional single-tone horn for vehicle theft alarm system
- Overhead console with interior lights and LED reading light, warning lamp for the deactivation of passenger airbag, controls for ParkAssist system, power tilt/slide moonroof and Homelink® operation
- Battery capacity: 95 Ah
- 4 socket outlets (12 Volt), in front and rear center console, glove compartment and luggage compartment
- Universal audio interface (Aux-In, USB, iPod®)
- Bluetooth® hands-free mobile phone connection
2012 Porsche Panamera retails for around $80k.